Neon Knights Mech Fighter
A downloadable game for Windows
Heavily inspired by the 80's, Neon Knights: Mech Fighter is a 2D, 1 vs. 1 retro-fab game about battling Mechs and being AWESOME!
## Description / Features
* Player's pilot Mechs and must battle each other in order to win the best of 3 rounds.
* Each Mech has a few different attacks which drain it's energy.
* The Mechs energy is tied to it's current health.
* Movement - Left Stick
* Jump - A
* Jetpack - Press and hold A while in air
* Special Attack - Y
* Light Attack - X
* Heavy Attack - B
* Pause - Start
* Player 1:
* Movement - WASD
* Jump - Spacebar
* Jetpack - Press and hold Spacebar while in air
* Special Attack - Left Shift
* Light Attack - Q
* Heavy Attack - E
* Player 2:
* Movement - Arrow Keys
* Jump - Numpad 0
* Jetpack - Press and hold Numpad 0 while in air
* Special Attack - Numpad Enter
* Light Attack - Numpad 2
* Heavy Attack - Numpad 3
* Pause - Escape
## Tools Used
* Spine 2D
* Seth Rolfe - Design/Development
* Zak Warren - Design/Art/Animation
* Dan Baratta - Design/VFX
* Matthew Harnage - Music/SFX
As with most Unity games, if you use the .exe Windows 10 will probably flag it as being un-trusted. You should be able to click Advanced and Run Anyways. We recommend to run in 16:9 resolution.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.